Reviews of major IT initiatives can be performed before, during, and/or after the project is completed. The most effective time to perform the project is before and during the project to reduce rework and to provide timely recommendations to project deficiencies and/or hidden opportunities.
An IT project review will typically try to answer the following questions:
- How do you know a major IT initiative will meet business needs and requirements?
- Is the project on time and on budget?
- Has an adequate testing plan been developed?
- Has security been properly designed?
- Will documentation be sufficient?
Eminere Group will perform an overall review of IT projects to ensure business requirements and needs are being met. We will provide your project team and other key stakeholders with timely recommendations to any project deficiencies so they can be addressed immediately.