Organizations today must determine security and privacy requirements for their existing and future business requirements, including regulatory requirements, to stay ahead. Our security and privacy assessment services include a high-level assessment of all areas and detailed reviews of key areas such as privacy, authentication, network, cybersecurity, or processes. After our assessment, you will know the strengths and weaknesses, root causes of weaknesses, proposed actionable recommendations for improvement and how you compare to similar organizations.
We will also assist you to better determining security and privacy requirements for your existing and future business operations including regulatory requirements. In addition, we will establish a road map and or risk management plan to implement proposed recommendations for improvements. Our specific security and privacy assessment services include:
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- Penetration Reviews-( External and Internal Intrusion Reviews)
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) Assessments
- ISO27000-Series Assessment
- Network Security Assessment
- Policies, Standards, and Procedures Development
- HIPAA/HITECH/Omnibus Security Assessment
- Cyber Security Assessment
- Application Security (Lawson, PeopleSoft, Cerner, EPIC, Allscripts, Meditech, etc.) Assessment
- PCI-DSS Assessment
- HITRUST Assessment and Implementation
- COBIT Security Assessment
Eminere Group uses state-of-the-art tools and techniques applicable to each assessment. One of the strengths of our methodology is the breadth of coverage it provides. Our assessment will include use of different security tools, interviews and supervised hands-on as applicable.